Arriving and Checking In at Canyon Villa
Normal check-in time at our Sedona Bed and Breakfast Inn is between 3 and 6 PM. However, your guestroom may be available earlier, especially if it was not rented the night before. If you arrive in the Sedona area before 3 PM, feel free to give us a call or stop by. Should your room become available before 3 PM, you are welcome to it. If not, you are still welcome to come in and relax in the living room or on our scenic courtyard by the pool. We can also make some recommendations for local sightseeing or even lunch. If, for any reason, you find that you cannot arrive by 6 PM, it is important that you call us at 928-284-1226. This is because our Sedona BB office closes for the evening and special arrangements may be needed for your late arrival.
When you arrive at Canyon Villa
- Drive right up to our front door on our circular drive. Just ring the bell to the left of the main entrance and we'll be there to welcome you within minutes. (We suggest you leave your luggage in your car until we have had a chance to familiarize you with the inn and your guestroom.)
- Regarding Luggage: Whenever possible, we'll be happy to give you a hand, especially if you have booked an upstairs room.
- Regarding Parking: Once you are settled into your room, we'll have you park your car in our parking lot just to the south of the building, leaving our circular drive available for the next arriving guest.
Here's an early arrival tip....
Consider stopping by the Red Rock Visitor Center
If you are arriving from the south on SR 179, we encourage you to stop at the new beautiful Red Rock Visitor's Center, at the South Gateway Visitor Station. It is on the way to Canyon villa and located on the right apprx 6 miles north on SR 179 before you arrive in the Village of Oak Creek. The center is staffed with trained volunteers and rangers who can give you a quick introduction to the entire Red Rock area just before you enter our beautiful section of Sedona referred to as the Village of Oak Creek. The views of the Red Rocks will have already left you breathless as you approach "The Village". And they'll keep getting better and better until you pull right up to our door and see the fabulous views of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte you'll experience throughout your stay at Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn.
Some Last Minute Reminders
- You are more than welcome to bring your own wine, beer or liquor since we do not have a Liquor License. We have stores in our immediate area if you would like to purchase wine, beer or liquor once you arrive. There is a Circle K Convenience store within a few blocks and an IGA grocery store with a deli about a mile away.
- Please let us know in advance if you would like us to have fresh flowers delivered to your room!
- If you have any dietary restrictions that you would like us to know about, just give us a call or send an email. With advance notice we'll do everything we can to meet your dietary requirements.
- Most guests flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport use rental cars available at the airport. And while we recommend having your own vehicle while in Sedona, if you do NOT want to rent a car for the 2 hour drive to Sedona, shuttle services are available to meet you at the airport and bring you directly to Canyon Villa Inn.
Arizona Shuttle has proven to be an excellent and dependable source for service and Advance Reservations are required. Call 800-888-2749 for information and rates.
Should you decide to lease a car after arriving here in Sedona, Enterprise Car Rental is located about 15 minutes from Canyon Villa, and advance reservations are important.
Check-Out Time for Departing Guests: 11 AM
From time to time we receive requests for late check-outs, and based upon our schedule and occupancy we try to accommodate such requests as best we can. As a small Sedona BB inn we have a limited housekeeping staff, and with new guests arriving just a few hours after other guests have just departed, we are not always able to comply. However, if you have a specific need for a late check-out, please let us know. If you will not be leaving the Sedona area until later in the day, we may need to have you check out of your guestroom, while remaining in the inn to relax in the common areas including the living room, library, or pool courtyard.