Since it's custom design and construction as a Bed and Breakfast Inn in 1993, Canyon Villa has been a winner of top lodging awards in Sedona, offering stunning views, fine cuisine, luxury, spaciousness, restfulness, and a wealth of amenities.
Here is a partial list of our accumulated awards and accomplishments accumulated over a period of many years:
- Listed by TripAdvisor.com 3 of the past 6 yearssin the Top Ten Small U.S. Hotels and Inns Annual Awards, and awarded Best in the U.S. in 2008. Also awareded 14th best B&B and Small Inn in the World by TripAdvisor in 2012.
- Past selection by the ZAGAT SURVEY OF U.S. HOTELS, RESORTS & SPAS as one of the top 50 inns (#22, the highest rated bed & breakfast inn on the list) with an overall rating of 26 out of a possible 30.
- Listed as one of the 10 MOST ROMANTIC INNS OF THE YEAR by the AMERICAN HISTORIC INNS.
- Chosen by the prestigious Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report, as THE BEST OF SEDONA.
- Featured in the Travel section of the HOUSTON CHRONICLE and described by Harry Shattuck, Travel Editor, as "..the Mona Lisa of bed and breakfasts."
- Received EXXON-MOBIL TRAVEL GUIDE'S FOUR STAR AWARD for 9 consecutive years.While Exxon-Mobil no longer rates Bed and Breakfast Inns with their star system, Canyon Villa continues to be one of the relatively few inns recommended by them in Sedona.
- Featured in COUNTRY INNS magazine, April 1998 article "Respite On The Rocks"
- .Featured on the award winning PBS cooking television series COUNTRY INN COOKINGwith GAIL GRECO.
- Chosen by the prestigious Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report as the U.S. BED & BREAKFAST OF THE YEAR 1998. This national award can only be earned by a property once in the lifetime of the inn and remains a point of pride for us.
- Listed as one of THE TEN OUTSTANDING NEW INNS of North America in 1993 by Norm Strasma's INN MARKETING JANUARY 1994.